Ellen Andrews' Amazing
Brown Sugar Chip Cookies
4 sticks unsalted butter - softened
3 tablespoons Kahlua (or substitute 2 tsps vanilla extract)
1 1/2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 Cup white chocolate morsels
(Optional: 1 Cup shredded coconut)*
*TIP: The coconut is needed for the perfect texture which this recipe will produce. If the
coconut is omitted, it has been reported, the amount of butter has to be reduced as well.
1) Blend sugar, eggs, butter & Kahlua (with electric mixer/blender) until creamy and smooth.
("One of the big secrets")
2) Fold in flour mixture (flour, baking soda, salt), mixing thoroughly with wooden spoon.
3) When well-blended, add candy, chocolate morsels, coconut*, and walnuts.
4) Place teaspoon drops of cookie mixture on ungreased cookie sheet.
("Air cookie sheets are best.")
5) Bake 8 minutes in preheated oven at 350 degrees.
6) Let cool on pan before removing cookies.
7) Enjoy! They are sinfully good....
Fenichel Archives : Food Page
Maria's Heavenly Tiramisu | Rita's Skirt Steak Marinade | Edurne's Tortilla de Patata